CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Hey look! My blog didn't die!

 


I like this picture even though there's nothing really that special about it. I think I'm over liking pictures for "artistic value." It's way better if the picture just means something to you. Like the feeling you had when you took the picture, or the people you were with. So I'll tell you (if anyone is still actually still reading this dumb blog) why this picture is meaningful. I took it last weekend while hiking with two of my best buds, both of whom I don't get to spend nearly enough time with. It was so great being outside, and you could just feel spring about to explode all over the place. This picture reminds me of how brilliantly blue the sky was that day and how great the pines smelled. And how much I love spending time with people that I love.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Cal said...

Good post. Way to keep the blog alive.

Jess said...

Thank Goodness! I thought I was gonna have to start deleting people and with this you redeemed yourself. KEEP THEM COMING!

Cara said...

whew. thanks wes, i was really not knowing what to do with all my free time... glad you're back

taylorius said...

that pic makes me want to go outside. except it's dark now. and not that arbory.