CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 17, 2007

2:30A.M. Madness

So I was sound asleep and something woke me up. Wasn't quite sure at the time what it was, but then I heard a car alarm. I finally came out of my slumber enough to realize that the alarm I was hearing sounded very much like Brian's car alarm. "Oh crap, not again," I thought. So I ran to the window to witness the scene of carnage of the vehicles. A drunk driver had hit the back of Jesse's car, ramped it up onto Brian's car, and then Jesse's car rolled off of Brians car and landed upside down in our front yard. Insanely enough, it missed rolling onto my car (which was parked in the driveway) by about 6 inches. The drunk guy's hands were all bloody and he had a gash on his head. He was treated at the scene and then arrested. Here are some pictures. I'm sure Brian will be posting some of his pictures later today on his blog, so check it out.





Don't drink and drive, kids.

4 comments:

Cal said...

What an idiot. It must have been weird to have Jesse's car sitting upside down in the front lawn.

Brian said...

Actually I just stood on my hands, everything seemed normal.

leah marie. said...

I HAD NO IDEA THIS HAPPENED!!

i also had no idea you had posted so much lately. i definately must check more often. and on the post a few comments below. backroading...sigh...can we please do it soon? next time i come i'm staying for longer than two seconds and hanging out with you no matter WHAT. dangit. i miss me some weswill. also...come to little rock. also...i'm ready for pocola. also...misses!

Cal said...

Time for a new post - I'm over this.