CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Winter's almost over.

This weekend was good for my soul. My least favorite month of the year is over, and there is finally a sense of anticipation in the air for Spring.

Saturday was probably one of the most fun days I can remember from the last two or three years. The weather was GORGEOUS and I got to play a sweet game of ultimate frisbee at the park for a couple of hours. This was followed by an impromptu cookout at our house. As if that wasn't enough fun, a bunch of us went to Dickson for some adult beverages. Eventually, the night was capped off by me smoking Dan in guitar hero and a fun game of "find the liquor that mysteriously got hidden."

The day was definitely enhanced by the people that were involved. I love all of you guys. A lot.

After a warm weekend, it's supposed to snow tomorrow. WTF? Oh well, this weekend was enough to get me through the rest of the winter I think.

1 comment:

cara said...

Saturday WAS a wonderful day, wasn't it!