CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Wednesday thoughts on God and such

God is a much better friend to me than I would be to him if the roles were reversed.

I wish I could see God. Hear him. Touch him. Have an audible conversation with him. The Christian life would be way easier. There are times when I can see God in his creation and hear him in the symphony of a summer night and touch him in the much needed hug from a friend. I wish I were more aware of these moments.

I long for stability in relationships, but am learning to appreciate instability. I don't like it, but it fosters growth.

In the words of Further Seems Forever, "This winter is lasting forever, at least for tonight."

It was really great to sing at CG last night. That's probably the thing I miss the most about my old CG. There's just something about singing praises to God in a small group that is really refreshing to my soul.

1 comment:

Shaholla said...

I couldn't agree with this post more.