CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 28, 2008

Fleeting thoughts

Throughout my day, I have lots of little random (and I mean RANDOM) thoughts here and there that I usually don't think twice about. But when I do, I usually get a pretty good laugh at myself. In an attempt to enlighten you with what goes on in my head on a daily basis, I've been trying to remember and write down some of these random thoughts. Here are a few that I've been able to remember from the last few days. For comedic effect, I'm not going to include the context from which these thoughts arose.

-Is your hair really blue, or is my brain playing tricks on me?
-You look kinda gross with your fake-back tan and bleach blonde hair, but I really don't care right now.
-Maybe lightning is what happens when God takes pictures of us.
-You make me feel really awkward.
-Who the H cares if Shirley Temple broke her arm?
-I'm pretty sure you guys record the music for the Weather Channel.
-HOLY CRAP! ASIAN COWBOY!
-Your name totally means "face" in spanish.
-Is it bad that I want to kick that cat?
-I'm glad I'm so entertaining to myself. It's one of my favorite things about me.
-What if there was weed in this?
-I hope I never get attacked by a Komodo dragon.
-Note to self: do not traffic drugs for anyone when you travel. No matter how legit it seems.

6 comments:

cara said...

it also means expensive. expensive face -- take that!

Shaholla said...

I'm so glad you have thoughts like these. Wouldn't it be interesting if we could actually say these out loud??

Cal said...

Sounds crazy.

Brian said...

I think you should make this post every day.

leah marie. said...

hmm...i've thought about recording my random thoughts before. but then i decided not to because i think the world would think i'm crazy. but whatever. they probably already do.

Taylorius said...

if these are you thoughts when i'm not there then i'd especially like to see what they are when i am. it sounds like a kids book in the making. that last one is good for me.