CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 21, 2008

Life update

So it has been 20 days since my last post. A lot has happened since then, here goes (not necessarily in chronological order):

-Two AWESOME bluegrass concerts.
-Spring!
-3 birthday cakes. Please stop, Brian. Or keep doing it...I'm really ok with either.
-One of the more enjoyable Saturdays of my life...farmer's market, good music, planting things, baseball game, sunshine, topped off by an awesome evening with bff's.
-Laptop conveniently needs repair when I need it the most.
-Momma raccoon in a cage on our roof, baby raccoons in our walls miss their momma dearly and scream. Alot. In the process of catching the babies - 1 down, 2 (we think) to go.
-First sunburn of the year. Feels so good.
-Finally found a great place for my GPS in my car.
-Ate goat meat and drank goat milk. Not at the same time. The meat was pretty decent, somewhere between lamb and beef, the milk had a weird twang to it.
-Watched the ncaa championship, and by watched I mean sat on Weston's patio and smoked cigars and drank margaritas during the game and went inside for overtime. Fantastic.
-My hair is the longest it's been in quite a while. So far I'm liking it, but I do miss the buzz.

Definitely not an exhaustive list, but that's most of the high points.

7 comments:

Brian said...

It's been a good 3 weeks. And there's so much more summer to go!

Cal said...

Sounds pretty Wes-tastic.

Shaholla said...

I'm so glad you've updated.. I've missed the Wes-adventures. And two-- goat meat is interesting to say the least. You should also try sheep cheese... so good!

cara said...

i agree w/ brian. its been a pretty fabulous 3 weeks when you put it that way, but we still have so much great weather ahead of us! hooray.

Kathryn said...

Wes..so this is really funny. Max's middle name is really just the letter G. Apparently it is a family tradition. Who would have thought?

Taylorius said...

That does sound rockin! Can't wait to be back in the mix with yall!!

Compston said...

If you want some bluegrass to blow your face off...and some mountains, come visit CO! I can't guarantee any raccoons though.