CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Anectdotes from Sunday School

One of my favorite things about hanging out with a group of 5-7 year olds is the funny things they say or do.  Here are some of my favorites from this morning:

Kid: "We went in a cave once and it was like 50 feet tall.  Mommy said that's about 13 daddies."


While they were coloring-
Me: So what are your favorite songs these days?
Kid #1: Hosanna!
Kid #2: (named another Christian song, I don't remember what it was)
Annoyed Kid #3: Do I have to say a Jesus song?
Me: Of course not!
Kid #3: Ok then, mine is Free Ride with Lightning McQueen. (I assume it's from the movie Cars)


At the beginning of the Bible lesson-
Me: Ok, let's pray. Dear God, thank you for letting us be here, and help us learn more about you. Amen.
Kid: Gee, that was short.




1 comment:

Brian said...

That kid has a really short dad.

You should do this every week, they're hilarious.