CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Come visit more often, but next time leave the germs in Little Rock.

Ho hum, I guess I should blog to keep certain people happy (you know who you are). The bad news: I've spent the last 6 days or so doing a lot of whining about how bad my throat hurts and coughing my lungs up - thanks, Leah. The good: I got to hang out with Leah for the first time in like, years it seems.

Other happenings:
-Jonathan came to visit last Wednesday till this morning. It was fun hanging out and was a good prelude to this summer!
-I ate Asian food three times in the last week. That's pretty abnormal for me.
-I skipped church without having a good excuse for the first time in a long while today. It was kind of refreshing actually.
-We are T-11 days till I leave for a week in Puerto Rico. To say that I'm excited would be the understatement of 2009 so far.
-The weather lately has made my soul happy. The pollen explosion caused by said weather has made my allergies not-so-happy. I'll gladly make that trade any day though. Bring on the flonase!

4 comments:

leah marie. said...

WES!! i promise next time i come up that i won't bring any germs to infect you with!

ps-it was fun and made me happy...imissyoufriend!

ps again-i want to try to come again sometime soon. maybe summer? mine starts june 1.

Unknown said...

Play now: 3d games car at miniclip games

ஐ•.•ღTiểu Phong ღ•.•ஐ said...

Thanks a lot for sharing and I have some special things for you.
99 balls game
drift racing games
spider card games free

maydavid said...

thanks for the great information. this post is very useful for us. it helps me alots of time.
free shipping