CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Only in Dreams

Dreams are probably one of my favorite things God has blessed us with. Mine are usually never scary or anxiety-filled, but usually bizzare and something that I can have a good laugh about the next morning. Last night though I had an amazing dream experience. I feel like I got to visit a place that no one else in the world has ever been to. It was so vivid and real-feeling and the dream seemed to last for hours. It started by me riding on a four-wheeler in a forest with my golden retriever. We crested a hill and looked down upon the most beautiful beach I've ever seen. The sand was pure and not littered with trash, and the water....oh the water. It was shallow and brilliant blue. There were lots of sandbars that gave texture to the ocean. Apparently in my dream I knew that this place was a volcanic beach - the largest in the world. Mountains arose dramatically just behind the beach, and there was an old temple/tomb thing that was built into the mountain. It seemed to be a relic from an ancient civilization. I got to explore it walk the ancient halls. It was one of the coolest experiences of my life. Even though this place most likely doesn't exist anywhere on Earth, it existed to me for that vapor of time and I probably won't soon forget it.

6 comments:

Cal said...

Sweet. I like how you have a golden retriever and a four wheeler in your dream.

leah marie. said...

i love dreams too. the other night i had one where i bought this old house with this amazing huge porch.

hope the party goes well. missyou. and we should talk soon.

Original Settler said...

That sounds amazing!! Especially since dreams, on average, last 7 seconds. You did a lot with those 7 seconds!
-
I wish we all could have seen what you did!

Mere O. said...

I think it awaits you in Heaven.

Cal said...

Wes I am so excited it is ridiculous.

Cara said...

NEW POST. I NEED SOMETHING NEW TO READ!