CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Kids are freakin hilarious

I teach a kindergarten/1st grade Sunday school class at church. Tonight (while the girls were all playing quietly and peacefully with each other, as girls do) the boys were being crazy and sword fighting with these swords they made out of these Lego type things. Eventually, the sword fighting regressed to typical boy-humor and they started strategically placing the swords in the genital region of their bodies and walking around with their, um, new endowments. In all fairness, it was actually really funny....but I had to be a responsible Sunday school teacher and tell them to stop. So then I had a huddle with the 3 boys and I was like "Guys, when there are ladies in the room, you cannot make jokes about your penis." And then one of the boys asks, "Is it ok if it's all boys?" I thought for a moment and then said "Yeah. It's not like a great thing to do, but it's ok." Those kids are so great.

5 comments:

Cal said...

HA! I love your response!

Taylorius said...

Don't tell me they're invited to next year's 1st snow night.

cara said...

that's hilarious.
bizarre to me, but still hilarious!

Original Settler said...

that story is still funny.

leah marie. said...

oh my. the first insights into wes as a father...